True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC Description
The True STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC pass-thru refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior front, door, and sides, and its interior back and side walls are made of aluminum. To facilitate cleaning, its interior floor and ceiling are constructed of stainless steel-polyurethane insulation strengthens the unit’s structure. Four 5-inch-diameter castors are included to help when staff are moving the unit; for safety, the front set locks in place. Product can be held on three chrome-plated wire shelves that are illuminated by LED lighting. Internal temperatures are externally displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This reach-in refrigerator has a pass-thru design that enables users to access the front and back at the same time. Both doors are made of low-e, double-pane glass that is thermal insulated and transparent so that product can be seen without losing cold air. Their magnetic gaskets have a one-piece construction and create an airtight seal. The doors can stay open 120 degrees and close on their own. Bolt-style locks minimize theft and tampering, while metal handles create a comfortable grip when opening.
This True STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC reach-in refrigerator has electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors that consistently move air without producing a lot of heat or using a lot of energy. Maintaining a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit has a self-contained capillary tube system that holds and regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Its refrigeration system is mounted on top to prevent dirt and debris from getting sucked in.
- Front and back can be accessed at the same time with its pass-thru design
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction resists corrosion and dents
- Insulated with polyurethane foam for structure
- 5-in.-diameter castors, locking front set
- Product is placed on 3 chrome-plated wire shelves
- Temperatures are displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- LED lights brighten the interior
- Made of low-e, thermal-insulated glass that is double paned
- Transparency provides product visibility
- Bolt-style locks prevent theft
- Metal handles provide a comfortable grip when opening
- Stay open past 120 degrees for loading and unloading
- 4 cam-lift hinges secure the door to the cabinet
- Magnetic gaskets have a 1-piece construction and can be removed without tools
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to resist corrosion
- Evaporator and condenser are electronically commutated to move air efficiently
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Mounted on the top to prevent dirt from getting sucked in
- Operators can set the temperature with electronic controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 391/8 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, one-section, (1) glass door front & rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.