True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1S-1S-HC Description
Since the True STA1RPT-1S-1S-HC pass-thru refrigerator has a stainless steel and aluminum construction, it resists corrosion and dents. Its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation to keep cold air inside, and the internal temperature is displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius. LED lights brighten the interior so that product placed on the three chrome-plated wire shelves can be found quickly. To move the unit, 5-inch-diameter castors, two of which lock for safety, are included. This unit keeps product at a steady temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The user can set the internal temperature using the unit’s electronic controls. This refrigerator has a self-contained capillary tube system that holds and regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a type that is better for the environment than traditional options. Through electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors, cold air is circulated efficiently without producing much heat or using much energy. A top-mounted refrigeration system holds the evaporator away from the food zone.
Due to its pass-thru design, this True STA1RPT-1S-1S-HC one-section refrigerator’s front and back can be accessed at the same time. Both of its doors close on their own and can stay open after 120 degrees for efficient loading and unloading. Its metal handles offer a comfortable grip, and bolt locks protect the contents from theft. To secure the doors to the cabinet, four cam-lift hinges are installed. The unit’s magnetic gaskets, which have a one-piece construction, prevent cold air from seeping out and can be removed without tools.
- Stainless steel exterior front, door, sides, and interior floor and ceiling
- Aluminum interior back and side walls
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to retain temperatures
- Product is held on 3 chrome-plated wire shelves
- 5-in.-diameter castors with locking front set
- Interior is illuminated with LED lights
- Temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is held in a self-contained capillary tube system
- Top-mounted system is away from the food zone and minimizes tampering
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated to produce minimal heat and use minimal energy
- Electronic controls enable the operator to set the temperature
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Close on their own
- Can stay open at 120 degrees
- Bolt style locks prevent theft
- Metal handles provide a comfortable grip
- 4 cam-lift hinges per section secure doors
- Magnetic gaskets have a 1-piece construction and are removable without tools
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 391/8 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, one-section, (1) stainless steel door front & rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.