True Refrigeration STA1RPT-2HG-1G-HC Description
The True STA1RPT-2HG-1G-HC pass-thru refrigerator has three doors that are made of low-e, thermal-insulated glass that is double paned. Its pass-thru design enables the front and back to be accessed at the same time, and its self-closing doors can stay open after 120 degrees to facilitate loading and unloading. Magnetic gaskets snap into the frame to prevent cold-air leaks. The unit’s handles create a comfortable grip when opening, and locks on the outside prevent theft. Inside, three chrome-plated wire shelves support product.
This pass-thru refrigerator’s exterior door, sides, front, and interior ceiling and floor are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion. Its interior side walls and back are constructed of aluminum, which resists dents and scratches. To keep cold air inside, its walls are insulated with polyurethane foam. Featuring locks on the front, this unit’s 5-inch-diameter castors enable staff to move it smoothly. Its interior is illuminated by LED lights, and the internal temperature is displayed on the outside in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The True STA1RPT-2HG-1G-HC one-section pass-thru refrigerator has a self-contained capillary tube system that holds and regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Its condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated, so they move air efficiently without using a lot of energy or creating a lot of heat. To resist corrosion and remain separated from floor debris, the evaporator is epoxy coated and mounted on top of the unit. This unit maintains steady temperatures in a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the user can set the temperature with electronic controls.
- 3 durable, chrome-plated shelves
- LED interior lighting is safety shielded and brightens product
- 3 doors made of low-e, thermal-insulated glass that is double paned
- Door locks protect contents
- Handles facilitate opening
- Doors close on their own and can be opened 120 degrees
- 4 cam-lift hinges per section secure doors
- Magnetic gaskets snap in to create an airtight seal
- Temperature is shown on the outside in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Electronic controls set the temperature
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors move air consistently
- Top-mounted design minimizes amount of dust sucked into evaporator
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to resist corrosion
- Stainless steel exterior front, door, sides, and interior floor and ceiling
- Aluminum interior side walls and back
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to retain temperatures
- 5-in.-diameter castors provide movement
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 391/8 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, one-section, (2) glass half doors front & (1) glass door rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.