True Refrigeration STA1RPT-2HS-1S-HC Description
The True STA1RPT-2HS-1S-HC Spec Series pass-thru refrigerator has a sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction. Its entire cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam, and its doors are sealed with magnetic gaskets. Both front doors are half size and lose cold air more slowly than a full-size door would. When staff are restocking, the full-size back door stays open past 120 degrees for complete, unhindered access to the interior.
Inside the cabinet, LED lights enable employees to quickly find the items they need. Product is stored on three chrome-plated shelves that have a wire design with gaps in between the rails so that stored goods can be evenly cooled. Additionally, the system has condenser and evaporator coils that create consistent airflow, circulating cold air around the refrigerator while using little heat or energy.
The refrigeration system for the True STA1RPT-2HS-1S-HC pass-thru refrigerator is mounted on top of the unit so that it breathes in less dust and debris than it would on the floor. All the cooling parts are built together to facilitate maintenance and repairs. To stay cool, the unit runs R290 refrigerant through its capillary tubes, which adjust the refrigerant flow according to temperature. The interior is kept within a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored through the external display.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Rust- and dent-resistant stainless steel doors and exterior
- Interior is aluminum with a stainless steel floor and ceiling
- Polyurethane foam adds structure and blocks heat
- 3 chrome-plated wire shelves are heavy duty
- Temperature display on the exterior
- LED lights illuminate the interior
- Electronic controls
- Front pair of castors have brakes
- 2 front doors are half size to limit cold-air loss when opened
- 1 stainless steel, full-size rear door can be used to load the unit
- Bolt lock secures the contents
- Doors have sturdy handles and sealing gaskets
- Pass-thru design offers access to both sides, which is ideal for back-of-house to front-of-house use
- Self-closing hinges prevent the door from being left open
- Door can stay open past 120 degrees when loading product
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 refrigerant is metered by capillary tubes
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist rust
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors produce consistent airflow
- Ceiling-mounted design prevents tampering
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 397/16 in. D x 843/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, one-section, (2) stainless steel half doors front & (1) stainless steel door rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.