True Refrigeration STA2RPT-2G-2S-HC
The temperature in the True STA2RPT-2G-2S-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The operator can set the temperature on the electronic controller and monitor the level in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the external display. Mounted on top of the unit, the refrigeration system operates in the warmest area of the kitchen but is separated from floor debris that can cause damage in bottom-mounted systems. This system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more environmentally friendly than traditional options. Condenser and evaporator fans evenly circulate cold air throughout the cabinet, and their motors are efficient to minimize heat production and energy consumption.
In the cabinet, six wire shelves hold stored items; cold air can flow through the wire and keep items uniformly cooled. Chrome plating on the shelves increases their strength and provides corrosion resistance, and LED lighting is used to enhance product visibility. This unit is durable with a stainless steel and aluminum interior and a stainless steel exterior.
Doors on the front and back of this True STA2RPT-2G-2S-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator create a convenient pass-thru design so users can access stored items from either side. On the front, the doors are double-pane glass, showcasing product to customers and ensuring product is visible to employees. The rear doors do not show off stored items since they are solid, but they provide better insulation than the glass doors. Self-closing to retain cold air, the doors can stay open past 120 degrees for users stocking the cabinet. Each door has a bolt-style lock that limits access for unauthorized users.
- 6 chrome-plated wire shelves are strong to withstand heavy use
- LED cabinet lighting enhances product visibility
- Stainless steel front, doors, and sides are rust resistant and durable
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior side walls and back
- Stainless steel interior ceiling and floor facilitate cleaning
- Cabinet and doors use foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to retain cold air
- Front set of the 5-in. castors locks for stability
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic control
- Exterior temperature display with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator and condenser fans consistently circulate cold air throughout the cabinet
- Motors are efficiently designed to use less energy and produce less heat than standard motors
- Epoxy evaporator coating resists corrosion
- Top placement is far from dirt and debris on the floor
- Pass-thru design with 4 full-size doors so employees can access items from either side
- Double-pane, thermal-insulated glass front doors
- Stainless steel rear doors
- Doors self-close and can stay open past 120 degrees
- Doors use bolt-style locks to secure stored items
- 1-piece magnetic door gaskets seal in cold air
- Gaskets are removable without tools
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 837⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Refrigerator, pass-thru, two-section, (2) stainless steel doors front, (2) glass doors rear, locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (6) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR®
There are no reviews yet.