Product stored in the True STG1F-2HS-HC one-section reach-in freezer sits on three wire shelves. These shelves have gaps to ensure air can circulate evenly around product, and the PVC coating protects them from corrosion. Bright and energy-efficient LED lighting illuminates the cabinet. Because the interior is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum, it is durable, and a stainless steel floor simplifies cleaning.
This freezer has two solid doors, units with half doors let out less cold air then units with full doors, that self-close to retain cold air and stay-open past 120 degrees for convenient product stocking. Constructed of stainless steel with all-metal handles, the doors are durable for high-volume operations, while locks restrict cabinet access to minimize tampering and theft risks.
Temperatures in the True STG1F-2HS-HC single-section reach-in freezer stays around -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system is top mounted, so it operates away from dirt and debris on the floor and uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Operators can check on the interior temperature by looking at the external display, which projects in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves resist corrosion
- Cabinet has LED lighting for product visibility
- Aluminum interior walls and back have a floor and ceiling that simplify cleaning
- Exterior has a stainless steel front with matching aluminum sides
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 2 solid half doors with heavy-duty metal handles
- Self-closing doors prevent cold air from leaking out rapidly
- Doors stay open past 120 degrees for product stocking
- Magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools
- Bolt-style door locks prevent tampering and theft
- 5-in. castors with locking front set
- Part of the Spec Series®
- cULus ad UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Exterior display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Fan motors produce little heat and save energy by consistently moving cold air through the cabinet
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is protected against corrosion
- Top mounted and positioned away from floor dirt and debris
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated, automatic defrost cycles
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 7 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Freezer, reach-in, one-section, -10°F, (2) stainless steel half doors with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) gray shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA