True Refrigeration STG1RPT-2HG-1S-HC Description
The True STG1RPT-2HG-1S-HC pass-thru refrigerator is resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches. The exterior front, door, and interior floor and ceiling are made of stainless steel, while the exterior sides and interior side walls and back are made of aluminum. For structure, its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation. This unit has 5-inch-diameter castors for movement, and the front set has locks for stability. Inside the cabinet, three PVC-coated shelves hold product. LED lighting brightens the interior, illuminating product for visibility.
This unit has a capillary tube system that is self-contained, so it does not need extra tubing. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is held in the capillary tube system and released into the system to hold the temperature in a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated, so air is moved efficiently without using too much energy or creating too much heat. To keep the refrigeration system away from dust and debris, it is mounted on top of the unit. The evaporator coils are coated in epoxy to resist corrosion, and the user can set temperatures with the electronic controls.
This True STG1RPT-2HG-1S-HC one-section refrigerator has a pass-thru design, which means both the rear and front doors can be accessed at the same time. The front Dutch doors are constructed of low-e, double-pane glass, while the rear full door is made of stainless steel. Each door has magnetic gaskets that prevent cold air from seeping out. Metal handles facilitate opening and door locks increase security. The doors are self-closing but stay open past 120 degrees to help with loading and unloading.
- Exterior door and front and interior floor and ceiling are made of stainless steel
- Exterior sides and interior side walls and back are made of aluminum
- 3 PCV-coated wire shelves hold product
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to retain temperatures
- 5-in.-dia. castors with locking front set
- Front half-doors are made of low-e, double-pane glass
- Rear full door is made of solid stainless steel
- Bolt-style locks prevent theft
- Metal handles provide a sturdy grip for opening
- Doors are self-closing and stay open past 120 degrees
- 4 cam lift hinges per door section
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets are removable without tools
- LED interior lighting illuminates product
- Temperature is displayed on the outside in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors efficiently move air
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to resist corrosion
- Mounted on top to prevent dust and debris from getting sucked in
- Electronic controls enable user to set temperature
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 391/8 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, one-section, (2) glass half doors front, (1) stainless steel door rear, locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) gray shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.