True Refrigeration STG1RPT-2HS-1G-HC Description
Since the True STG1RPT-2HS-1G-HC one-section refrigerator has a pass-thru design, all doors can be accessed at the same time. The three doors all have metal handles and bolt-style locks. The front Dutch doors are constructed of solid stainless steel, and the rear full door is made of double-pane, low-e glass. To prevent cold air from seeping out, magnetic gaskets seal the doors to the frame and can be removed without tools. Each door can stay open past 120 degrees to help with loading and unloading. If left open, the doors close on their own to conserve energy.
This refrigerator’s interior floor and ceiling are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and its interior back and side walls and exterior sides are made of aluminum to resist dents and scratches. Its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation to keep cold temperatures inside. LED lighting illuminates the interior to provide product visibility. For movement, 5-inch-diameter castors are in place with a locking front set for safety. There are three PVC-coated wire shelves to house product. The internal temperature is displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
With its top-mounted refrigeration system, this True STG1RPT-2HS-1G-HC pass-thru refrigerator sucks in less dirt and debris than a bottom-mounted unit. Its evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated to circulate air efficiently without creating much heat or using much energy. This unit has a capillary tube system that does not require extra tubing since it is self-contained; the tube system holds and regulates the flow of the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. It holds internal temperatures in a range between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction resists dents and corrosion
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves support product
- Polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet for structure
- 5-in.-dia. castors with locking front set
- LED lights brighten interior
- Temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Front Dutch doors are constructed of solid stainless steel
- Rear full door is made of low-e, double-pane glass
- Bolt-style locks protect contents
- Metal handles offer a sturdy grip when opening
- Can stay open past 120 degrees and close on their own
- 4 cam lift hinges per section for a secure attachment
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets are removable without tools
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent amount of air
- Mounted on top to stay away from dirt and debris on the floor
- Electronic controls simplify setting the temperature
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coils resist corrosion
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses and regulates R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 391/8 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, one-section, (2) stainless steel half doors front, (1) glass door rear, locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) gray shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.