True Refrigeration STG1RPT-2HS-1S-HC Description
This True STG1RPT-2HS-1S-HC one-section pass-thru refrigerator holds contents at temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a self-contained capillary tube system that contains and controls the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and its evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance. For efficient air movement, this unit’s evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated. The refrigeration system is mounted on top, which is far away from the food zone and floor debris. The user can set the temperature with electronic controls, and the interior temperature is displayed on the exterior in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This refrigerator has a pass-thru design that enables users to open the front and back doors at the same time. Its three doors are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and dents. Each door closes on its own, but will stay open past 120 degrees to help with loading and unloading. Metal handles provide a durable grip for opening and bolt style locks prevent theft. Magnetic gaskets snap into the frame to create an airtight seal. Inside, three PVC-coated shelves support product while LED lights brighten the interior and make it easy to find ingredients.
This True STG1RPT-2HS-1S-HC one-section refrigerator’s exterior sides are made of aluminum that matches the stainless steel door. Its interior back and side walls are made of aluminum and its interior floor and ceiling are made of stainless steel; these material resist corrosion, dents, and scratches. To retain temperatures and add structure, its walls are foamed in place with polyurethane insulation. For mobility, the unit is on 5-inch-diameter castors that have a locking front set to provide a stable workspace.
- Pass-thru design enables front and back to be accessed simultaneously
- Doors have locks to minimize theft
- Metal handles facilitate opening and closing
- All doors can stay open 120 degrees to simplify loading and unloading
- Doors close on their own to keep cold air inside
- 4 cam lift hinges per door section
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- Interior is illuminated with LED lights
- Internal temperature is displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Product is held on 3 PVC-coated wire shelves
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is held in and regulated by a capillary tube system
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated to produce less heat and reduce energy usage when circulating air
- Top mounted to keep the evaporator away from the food zone
- User can set the temperature with electronic controls
- Exterior doors are made of stainless steel with identical aluminum sides
- Interior side walls and back are made of aluminum to resist dents
- Stainless steel interior floor and ceiling resist corrosion
- Polyurethane foam insulation retains temperatures and adds structure
- 5-in.-dia. castors provide mobility with locking front set for safety
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 391/8 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, one-section, (2) stainless steel half doors front & (1) stainless steel door rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (3) gray shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.