True Refrigeration STG2RPT-2G-2G-HC Description
Doors on the front and back of the True STG2RPT-2G-2G-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator mean it is a pass-thru unit that increases flexibility in the kitchen. All four doors are double-pane, thermal insulated glass, which shows off stored items without letting heat inside the cabinet. These doors have a self-closing design that keeps cold air contained and a stay-open feature past 120 degrees. Each door has a heavy-duty handle and lock that prevents theft and tampering.
In the cabinet, six wire shelves hold stored items, as the wire design encourages even air circulation, and their PVC coating provides corrosion resistance. LED cabinet lighting provides visibility in the refrigerator, ensuring users can find what they need. Durable and corrosion resistant, the interior is made of aluminum with a stainless steel floor and ceiling that simplify cleaning. Polyurethane insulation in the unit is foamed in place to enhance structural strength and cold air retention.
Temperatures in the True STG2RPT-2G-2G-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator can be set between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and can be adjusted on the electronic controller and monitored on the external display. Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps the temperature cold, and fans move cold air evenly throughout the cabinet. These fans have energy efficient motors that minimize energy use and heat production.
- 6 durable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting provides product visibility
- Aluminum interior walls and rear resist corrosion
- Interior floor and ceiling are stainless steel to ease cleaning
- Exterior front is made of stainless steel with aluminum sides
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to prevent cold air escape
- 2 front and 2 rear doors have double-pane, thermal-insulated glass
- Durable metal door handles
- Doors are self-closing to retain cold air
- Stay-open door feature past 120 degrees simplifies product stocking
- Removable, magnetic door gaskets seal in cold air
- Bolt-style locks on the doors prevent unauthorized access
- Locking front set on the 5-in. castors
- Part of the Spec Series®
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic control with exterior temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fan motors reduce energy consumption and heat production
- Epoxy evaporator coating is corrosion resistant
- Mounted on top to separate the integral components from dirt and debris on the floor
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Refrigerator, pass-thru, two-section, (2) glass doors front & rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (6) gray shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR®
There are no reviews yet.