True Refrigeration STG2RPT-4HS-2G-HC Description
The top-mounted refrigeration system in the True STG2RPT-4HS-2G-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator is isolated from floor dirt and debris to maximize space, though this placement means the components are difficult to access. It can be set to a temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and has an electronic controller. A temperature readout shows up on the external display, which can be set in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
In the cabinet, six wire shelves hold stored items and encourage uniform air circulation. Coated in durable PVC, the shelves resist corrosion, and LED lighting brightens the interior for visibility. Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum and heavy-duty stainless steel, the unit withstands high-volume use. Insulation in the refrigerator is foamed in place to provide strength and cold air retention.
With doors on the front and rear, this True STG2RPT-4HS-2G-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator has a pass-thru design for connecting the front of the house with the back. The front doors are half size with a solid, stainless steel construction. Its full back doors are double-pane, thermal-insulated glass to provide cabinet visibility, though they let out more cold air than the front doors. To prevent too much cold air from leaking, the doors have a self-closing design while staying open past 120 degrees.
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves resist corrosion
- Interior LED lighting increases product visibility
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant interior sides and back are made of aluminum
- Stainless steel interior ceiling and floor simplifies cleaning
- Exterior front is stainless steel with matching aluminum sides
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air around stored items
- Locking front set on the 5-in. castors
- Part of the Spec Series
Pass-thru Door Design
- Front has 4 stainless steel half doors
- Rear has 2 double-pane, thermal-insulated full doors
- Self-closing design prevents doors from being left open
- Door stays open past 120 degrees for loading product
- Bolt-style door locks
- Metal door handles
- Removable, 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic control system
- Exterior temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Fan motors have an efficient design that minimizes energy use and heat production
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Top mounted to eliminate risk of sucking in dirt and debris off the floor
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525/8 in. W x 391/2 in. D x 841/8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Refrigerator, pass-thru, two-section, (4) stainless steel half doors front, (2) glass doors rear, locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (6) gray shelves, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.