True Refrigeration STR2RPT-2S-2S-HC Description
So it can be rolled out for relocation or cleaning, the True STR2RPT-2S-2S-HC two-section refrigerator is positioned on 5-inch castors. With a durable stainless steel construction, this unit is resistant to rust, corrosion, dents, and scratches, extending its life in a commercial environment. The cabinet has bright LED lights that help employees find what they’re looking for, and doors on both sides enable users to grab product from the front or back.
If an employee forgets, the doors on the True STR2RPT-2S-2S-HC pass-thru refrigerator self-close, and if they need to be kept open, they can be propped at 120 degrees. Ensuring nobody can access the cabinet without a key, the doors can be locked at the end of a shift to reduce the risk of theft and tampering. The temperature can be adjusted from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with digital controls, and the self-contained condenser cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the Spec Series®
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital controls for temperature adjustment
- Self-contained condenser is mounted at the top and cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Strong stainless steel construction
- Insulated with polyurethane to retain chill
- Bright LED cabinet lights
- 2 front stainless steel doors; 2 glass rear doors
- Doors lock and have a stay-open feature
- Self-closing doors have cam-lift hinges
- 2 interior kits
- Mobilized with 5-in. castors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Refrigerator, pass-thru, two-section, (2) stainless steel doors front & (2) glass doors rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (2) interior kits, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.