True Refrigeration STR2RPT-4HS-2S-HC
Using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the True STR2RPT-4HS-2S-HC Spec Series® two-section pass-thru refrigerator maintains set temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. These temperatures digitally display on the exterior screen in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Operators control the temperature electronically, and fans move cold air consistently throughout the cabinet. Fan motors are electronically commutated, meaning they save energy and reduce heat production.
Chrome cabinet shelves hold stored items and adjust to accommodates a variety of items by moving in 1⁄2-inch increments. LED lighting in the refrigerator enhances product visibility, while the heavy-duty stainless steel interior and exterior resists rusting, scratching, and denting. Insulation is foamed in place in the unit, creating structural strength and retaining cold air.
Solid, stainless steel doors on the front and back of the True STR2RPT-4HS-2S-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator enable users to put product in one side and remove it from the other, creating a first-in, first-out system. The half front doors let out less cold air than the full rear doors, though they do limit interior access to smaller sections. Since the doors self-close, they do not let ambient air in if a user accidentally leaves them ajar. Past 120 degrees, the doors stay open to ensure convenient cabinet stocking.
- 6 chrome shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Stainless steel interior and exterior are strong and rust resistant
- LED lighting provides visibility of stored items
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates cabinet strength and cold air retention
- 5-in. castors with locks on the front set
- Part of the Spec Series
- Front has 4 solid stainless steel doors
- Rear has 2 solid stainless steel doors
- Self-close and retain cold air
- 120-degree, stay-open feature for stocking and cleaning
- Bolt-style locks keep stored items safe and secure
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller
- External display digitally shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fan motors are electronically commutated, saving energy and reducing heat production as air is circulated evenly
- Operates away from dirt and dust on the floor
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 525⁄8 in. W x 397⁄16 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES® Refrigerator, pass-thru, two-section, (4) stainless steel half doors front & (2) stainless steel doors rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, (2) interior kits, LED interior lights, stainless steel front & sides, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.