The True T-43-HC solid door reach-in refrigerator includes six PVC-coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments, and the doors, front, and floor are made of durable, heavy-duty stainless steel. A large evaporator coil maintains set temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the refrigerator uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulates the cabinet.
The True T-43-HC refrigerator’s fan motor and large fan blades provide quick recovery when doors are opened and closed frequently. Each door has a magnetic gasket that creates an airtight seal, and 12-inch handles are recessed into the doors for a comfortable grip. The product is protected with door locks, while 4-inch castors, with locks on the front set, enable transportation.
- Solid door reach-in design
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Stainless steel front and doors resist dents and scratches
- Anodized exterior aluminum ends, back, and top
- Interior aluminum liner with stainless steel floor and coved corners
- Includes 6 PVC-coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame rail is black powder coated for corrosion protection
- 4-in. castors are fitted on frame rail and front castors include locks
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane
- 12-in. recessed door handle with sheet metal interlock is securely attached to door
- Each door includes a lock to protect sensitive materials
- Condensing unit is bottom mounted for maintenance access
- Top of unit serves as a storage area
- Exterior temperature display lets operator verify internal temperature
- Self-contained capillary tube system regulates refrigerant
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-closing doors are airtight with a positive seal
- CE; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Heavy-Duty and Easy-to-Clean
- Frame rail, doors, and front are made of stainless steel to resist rusting, scratching, and denting
- Internal stainless steel floor has coved corners to simplify cleanup
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to prevent corrosion and extend unit life
- 1-piece magnetic gasket snaps into place to create a positive seal and can be removed without tools for replacement and cleaning
|Depth (in)||29 1/2|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
There are no reviews yet.