The True T-49DT-HC refrigerator freezer stores frozen and chilled food. Its left section is a refrigerator that holds a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, while the right section is a freezer that maintains -10 degrees Fahrenheit. Each section is cooled with an independent capillary tube system that is engineered to provide quick temperature recovery with R134A or R404A refrigerant. With a condenser unit close to the ground, this unit will not be in the hottest part of a kitchen, though it can take in more dirt and debris than top-mounted units.
This cabinet is insulated with high-density, polyurethane to help maintain cool temperatures for energy efficiency. While the outside back and sides are made of anodized aluminum, the outside front and doors of the cabinet are built of stainless steel. Its aluminum interior is lined with a clear coat to ease cleaning, and interior floors are stainless steel with coved corners. The True T-49DT-HC refrigerator freezer is compliant for holding open food product.
- Refrigerator temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Freezer operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Capillary tube systems with large evaporator and condenser coils maintain consistent temperatures
- Uses R134A refrigerant for refrigerator and R404A refrigerant for freezer
- Condenser and evaporator fans move air through cabinet in high volumes at low speeds to create uniform temperatures
- Condensing units are in the bottom for accessibility
- 4-in.-diameter stem castors are fitted to frame rail for mobilization
- Self-closing doors create a positive seal to maintain internal temperatures
- 12-in. foamed-in-place door handles are permanently attached
- Snap-in-place door gaskets are removable without tools
- 6 gray, PVC-coated wire shelves adjust
- Incandescent lighting illuminates cabinet interiors
- Separate digital temperature displays for each section
- Freezer section is fitted with a low-wattage frame heater to prevent condensation
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Durable Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet doors and front are finished with stainless steel for damage resistance and eased cleaning
- Ends, back, and top of the cabinet are finished with anodized aluminum
- Interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel interior floor has coved corners that do not trap food and harbor bacteria
- Welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail is finished with black powder coating for rust protection
- Cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam that provides structure
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
There are no reviews yet.