The True T-49F-4-HC two-section freezer is built with four solid half-swing doors, each of which is finished with stainless steel on the exterior. To match the rest of the cabinet interior, the door interiors are finished with a clear-coated aluminum liner, while the entire freezer cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam for structure and cold air retention. That foam helps keep each 12-inch handle in place so it stays permanently attached, and the four doors are mounted on self-closing hinges that prevent them from accidentally being left open.
The True T-49F-4-HC two-section freezer has a self-contained capillary tube system that regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Its bottom-mounted refrigeration system maintains -10 degrees Fahrenheit in the cabinet, which is brightened by LED lights. For movement, 4-inch-diameter castors are in place, as the front set locks to provide stability. Its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation to prevent air from seeping out. Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors evenly distribute air while reducing heat production and energy consumption.
- 4 half-size, solid doors are finished with stainless steel exteriors and clear-coated aluminum interiors
- Recessed door handles measure 12-in.-long and are foamed in place with sheet metal interlocks so they will not become loose over time
- Doors are mounted on self-closing closure systems to prevent being left open
- Magnetic door gaskets of 1 piece construction removeable without tools for ease of cleaning
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves adjust in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Mounted shelves support pilasters with 4 chrome-plated clips each
- Cabinet is built with a stainless steel front and anodized aluminum back, top, and ends
- Clear-coated aluminum liner finish on the interior
- Interior floor has coved corners and is lined with stainless steel
- Cabinet structure is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Steel frame rail is welded and black powder coated for corrosion resistance
- 4-in.-diameter castors are fitted to frame rail
- Interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Rear guard prevents held product from obstructing critical airflow
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant to hold open food products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Electronically-commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move consistent volumes of air through the cabinet to create even temperatures
- Condensing unit is located in the bottom of the cabinet to operate in the coolest part of the kitchen
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and terminates when system has arrived at the correct temperature
- Exterior temperature dial displays internal temperature
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists rust
|Depth (in)||29 1/2|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/7 year compressor|
|Width (in)||54 1/8|
There are no reviews yet.