The True T-49F-HC two-section freezer has stainless steel doors with magnetic gaskets around the frames to reduce cold air leaks. Both doors close by themselves to prevent cold air loss, and each has a 12-inch recessed handle. Withstanding heavy use, the front of the unit is stainless steel with anodized aluminum ends. Its aluminum interior line is coated for protection, and the interior has a stainless steel floor with covered corners to ease cleaning. Inside the cabinet, LED lighting shines on the product for full visibility.
With condenser and evaporator fan motors that create high volume airflow, the True T-49F-HC reach-in freezer provides a consistently cold environment for ice cream and other frozen foods. The bottom-mounted refrigeration system maintains and quickly recovers a temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit. This freezer has an automatic defrost system that is time initiated and temperature terminated to prevent issues caused by ice buildup.
- 2 stainless steel doors are equipped with 12-in. recessed handles and locks
- Each of the 6 gray PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Includes 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf
- Cabinet exterior features a stainless steel front and aluminum ends
- Interior of cabinet is finished with a clear-coated aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor with coved corners
- 4-in. castors with locks on front set
- Safety-shielded incandescent interior lighting is activated by a door-mounted rocker switch
- Air guards prevent product from blocking airflow
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Bottom-Mounted Condensing Unit
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Digital exterior temperature display
- Situated away from grease and in the coolest place in the kitchen, the bottom-mounted condenser operates more reliable than top-mounted equipment
- Bottom-mounted condenser is farther away from grease-laden vapors that can clog the equipment, affect its performance, and cause premature equipment failure
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is a safer, more environmentally friendly, and more energy efficient alternative to traditional refrigerants
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated automatic defrost system
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for protection
|Depth (in)||29 1/2|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/7-year Compressor|
|Width (in)||54 1/8|
There are no reviews yet.