The True T-49G-4-HC~FGD01 two-section reach-in refrigerator operates between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit with an exterior temperature display. Its condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated, meaning they produce little heat and consume little energy. Since the evaporator is epoxy coated, it is resistant to corrosion, and the refrigeration system is bottom mounted to keep the compressor in the coolest area of the kitchen. This design also elevates the bottom of the storage area to a comfortable height for staff members.
Inside the unit, six epoxy-coated shelves hold product and adjust to accommodate a variety of items. There are four half doors with glass windows, so the operator can check inventory. Lights are integrated into each door and are mounted in the interior, enhancing visibility in the True T-49G-4-HC~FGD01 two-section reach-in refrigerator. Made of stainless steel, the front is strong and rust resistant, while the top, back, and sides are constructed of durable anodized aluminum.
- 6 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- 4 double-pane, half glass doors self-close to trap cold air
- Interior lights shine highlight product
- Durable stainless steel front simplifies cleaning
- Anodized aluminum top, rear, and sides withstand heavy use
- Foamed-in-place insulation creates structure to support high-volume applications
- 4-in. castors with brakes on the front set
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- External temperature display
- Electronically commutated motors ensure fans are efficient with little energy use and heat production
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator resists corrosion
- Keeps the compressor in the coolest area of the kitchen
- Design lifts the bottom of the unit to a comfortable storage height
|Depth (in)||29 3/4|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
|Width (in)||54 1/8|