- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Exterior – Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4″ (102 mm) diameter stem castors – locks provided on front set.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. Door lock standard.
- Each door fitted with 15″ (381 mm) long extruded aluminum handle.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one-piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Nine (9) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelves 24 1/8″L x 22 3/8″D (613 mm x 569 mm)
- Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″ (13 mm) increments.
- Exterior temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|