True Refrigeration TBB-24GAL-48-S-HC Description
The True TBB-24GAL-48-S-HC two-section bar refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior with aluminum sides, and its galvanized steel top can be slid under existing counters. The interior is made of stainless steel, preventing dents and resisting corrosion. A door threshold protector prevents damage from product loading, while polyurethane insulation in the walls keeps cold air inside. Its welded steel frame rail is black and powder coated to resist corrosion.
Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this bar cooler keeps its contents between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A self-contained capillary tube system controls the flow of refrigerant, and to resist corrosion, the evaporator is coated in epoxy. For convenient access for maintenance, the condensing unit slides out. To move air consistently, this unit has electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors.
The True TBB-24GAL-48-S-HC back bar cooler has two doors and four black, PVC-coated wire shelves to hold product. Both doors have 12-inch-long recessed handles that create a comfortable grip when they are opened. They lock to minimize theft and tampering, and magnetic gaskets snap into the door frames for an airtight seal. This unit can hold a variety of beer keg sizes, depending on the tapping kit size, and 48 six-packs of 12-ounce cans. LED lighting illuminates the interior.
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides with an aluminum back
- Galvanized steel top is designed for sliding under existing counters
- Interior floor is made of stainless steel with a 1/2-in. reinforced lip to prevent spills from falling out of the cabinet
- Door threshold protector minimizes cabinet damage from product loading
- Polyurethane foam insulates walls to retain cold air
- Welded steel frame rail is black powder coated for corrosion resistance
- 2 doors with magnetic gaskets seal cold air inside
- 12-in.-long recessed door handles facilitate opening
- Door locks prevent theft
- 4 black PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in 1/2-in. increments
- Holds (48) 6 packs of 12-oz. cans
- Can accept 2 half barrel kegs depending on the tapping kit
- LED lighting brightens interior
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained capillary tube system regulates refrigerant flow
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors consistently move air
- Condensing unit slides out for maintenance and cleanup
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 173/4 in. W x 18 in. D
- Overall: 477/8 in. W x 243/4 in. D x 341/4 in. H
- 2.1 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 47-7/8″W, (48) 6-packs or (2) 1/2 keg capacity, (4) wire shelves, condensing unit on left, galvanized sub top, (2) full doors with locks, LED interior lights, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black powder coated cold-rolled steel exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.