True Refrigeration TBR48-RISZ1-L-S-11-1 Description
The True Refrigeration TBR48-RISZ1-L-S-11-1 two-section refrigerated cooler has two sections with six shelves, which can be utilized by establishment staff for the stocking and organization of merchandise. It’s an excellent choice for bars, pubs, and other commercial drinking establishments, where its holding capacity can be used to supplement existing cold storage systems. It can hold bottles and cans of alcohol. A black powder-coated steel exterior attracts little attention and effectively hides stains.
Improving product presentation, the True Refrigeration TBR48-RISZ1-L-S-11-1 commercial bar cabinet is fitted with LED lighting that brightly lights up the cabinet. Its sliding glass doors put merchandise further on display by enabling customers to see what drink options are available. With the cabinet’s high-density foamed polyurethane insulation, it holds in cold air to improve efficiency.
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 6 total wire shelves in the 2 sections
- Accommodates (76) 12-oz. can or (43) 12-oz. bottle 6-packs
- Glass sliding doors showcase stored product
- Door locks
- Black powder-coated steel exterior
- Stainless steel countertop for scraping and gouging resistance
- Interior has ABS plastic ceiling with corrosion-resistant stainless steel sides and floor
- White LED lighting
- Front-breathing unit provides flush mounting capability
- Foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane insulation optimizes cooler cold retention
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant with capillary tube system
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 3213/32 in. W x 183/4 in. D x 3027/32 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 247/8 in. D x 343/4 in. H
- 1.8 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 48″W, (76) 6-pack cans or (43) 6-pack bottles capacity, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, (2) sliding glass doors, LED interior lighting, stainless steel countertop, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel interior (sides & floor), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.