True Refrigeration TD-50-18 Description
The True TD-50-18-HC forced-air bottle cooler accepts 16.5 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 24 cases of 12-ounce cans. Inside, three PVC-coated dividers separate and organize drinks, creating quick serve times. With its forced-air cooling design, bottles on the top are cooled first so that customers get cold drinks. The unit’s temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the self-contained capillary tube system.
Its refrigeration system is highly accessible since it slides out from behind the front grille. The black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel front, sides, and back will not chip or peel with regular use, and the stainless steel countertop and lids withstand long-term use. Accessed by two sliding lids, the interior retains cold air through foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. This True TD-50-18-HC forced-air bottle cooler has a galvanized steel interior that can be wiped clean and a black frame rail that adds structure.
- Accommodates 16.5 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 24 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 3 PVC-coated bin dividers facilitate product organization
- 2 sliding lids provide access to the interior
- Built-in bottle cap catcher and opener
- Access to the refrigeration system is provided behind the front grille
- Forced-air cooling feature chills the bottles on the top first
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors conserve energy and reduce heat production
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Exterior is made of black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel
- Stainless steel countertop and lids resist scratches and dents
- Galvanized steel interior is heavy duty
- Retains cold air with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Creates strength through the welded steel frame rail
Dimensions & Utilities
- 491⁄2 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 1.9 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (16.5cs) 12 oz. bottles or (24cs) 12 oz. can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (2) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, (3) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, LED interior lighting, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, black powder coated exterior, galvanized interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.