True Refrigeration TD-50-18-S Description
The True TD-50-18-S-HC forced-air bottle cooler has a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be set by the operator. Its high-capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system ensures temperatures are maintained, and its self-contained capillary tube system meters R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To move a consistent volume of air, the evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated. The condensing unit slides out for service and is accessible from behind the front grille.
The True TD-50-18-S-HC forced-air bottle cooler accommodates 16.5 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 24 cases of 12-ounce cans. To maximize storage space, all three PVC-coated bin dividers are adjustable. The stainless steel exterior can be cleaned up quickly, and the galvanized steel interior is heavy duty. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation ensures cold air is retained, and LED lighting highlights products in the interior. This unit comes with a bottle cap opener and a cap catcher.
- Accommodates 16.5 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 24 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 3 PVC-coated bin dividers can be adjusted to maximize storage space
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Galvanized steel interior is heavy duty
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to prevent cold air from escaping
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail is resistant to corrosion
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher included
- Interior LED lighting provides product visibility
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- High-capacity and factory-balanced refrigeration system ensures temperatures are consistent
- Capillary tube system is self-contained
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated to produce less heat and save energy
- Condensing unit slides out for maintenance from behind the front grille
- Forced-air cooling system chills bottles on top first
Dimensions & Utilities
- 495/8 in. W x 275/8 in. D x 333/8 in. H
- 1.9 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (16.5cs) 12 oz. bottles or (24cs) 12 oz. can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (2) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, (3) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, LED interior lighting, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, stainless steel exterior, galvanized interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.