The True THAC-48-LD horizontal open-air merchandiser has a white aluminum interior liner and a stainless steel floor with three tiers, supporting a variety of display options. The black powder-coated steel exterior will not peel or chip and is durable for commercial applications. Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air. LED lighting brightens the interior and ensures product visibility.
Without a door, products stay in the food safety zone with an air curtain created by the evaporator fan motors’ low-velocity, high-volume airflow. It creates an air curtain that runs over the products from the back to the front of the cabinet. When customers grab products from the merchandiser, the air curtain is disrupted but will recover temperature quickly with its evaporator fan motors. Temperatures are held in a range from 35 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with R134A refrigerant.
If the unit is installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways, the air curtain will be disrupted, while the unit also should not be placed in direct sunlight. The True THAC-48-LD horizontal open-air merchandiser runs most efficiently when it is fully loaded with product. This refrigeration unit is designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperature or 55 percent relative humidity.
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Time-initiated, time-terminated cycle defrost system ensures the unit runs properly
- Temperature range: 35-40 degree F
- Cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and large blades provide high-volume airflow, cold temperatures, and fast temperature recovery
- Refrigeration system slides out for maintenance and cleaning
- Condenser fan motors reverse during defrost cycles to prevent debris from building up on the condenser coils
- Black, non-peeling, powder-coated steel is durable
- White aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- 3 display tiers for a variety of merchandising options
- LED lighting is safety shielded
- Runs most efficiently when fully loaded with product
- Air curtain will be compromised if installed near HVAC vents, fans, and doorways
- Designed to operate in environments where the relative humidity does not rise above 55 percent and ambient temperatures do not exceed 75 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/8 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 433/8 in. H
- 10.4 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser, 48-1/8″W x 43-3/8″H, self-contained refrigeration, (3) level tiered stainless steel floor, deck pans, LED interior lighting, Black powder coated steel exterior, white aluminum interior, leg levelers, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA