The True TS-23F-2-HC single-section reach-in freezer comes with three shelves that are PVC coated for corrosion resistance and can be adjusted to accommodate different items. Interior lights shine on stored products so employees can quickly find what they are looking for. Made of stainless steel, the interior and floor are strong, resistant to corrosion, and quick cleaning. This freezer features two right-hinged doors that can be opened one at a time to reduce the amount of cold air that escapes. Since their 12-inch handles are recessed, they do not protrude into the aisle and take up space.
Mounted on the bottom of the freezer, the refrigeration system operates in the coolest part of the kitchen to prevent it from becoming overworked. Temperatures in this True TS-23F-2-HC one-section reach-in freezer stay around -10 degrees Fahrenheit and are shown on an external display. Hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more environmentally friendly than typical options, is used to maintain cold temperatures.
Air is moved efficiently through the cabinet by electrically commutated fan motors. Guards in the cabinet’s rear prevent stored items from sitting too close to the wall and blocking airflow. When condensation builds up on the evaporator, a defrost system removes it before it can freeze and damage the unit. This defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated, which means that it starts a defrost cycle on a timer and stops when the temperature of the evaporator is ideal for normal operation.
- 3 PVC-coated adjustable shelves
- Interior safety-shielded lights enhance product visibility
- Stainless steel interior liner and floor
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and doors with aluminum back
- 2 right-hinged doors open separately to prevent cold air from escaping both sections
- 1-piece magnetic door gaskets seal cold air inside the cabinet
- Gaskets are removable without tools
- 12-in. recessed handles
- Door locks reduce the risk of tampering
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides structure and retains cold air
- Durable welded steel frame rail increases structural strength
- 4-in. stem castors with locks on the front set
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- External digital temperature display
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors produce little heat and consistently move air
- Airflow guards in the cabinet prevent stored items from blocking airflow
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator supplies corrosion resistance
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost system
- Mounted on the bottom so that it operates in the coolest area in the kitchen
Dimensions and Utilities
- Shelves: 227⁄8 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a 5-15P plug
|Depth (in)||29 1/2|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor; additional 2 year warranty on compressor|
There are no reviews yet.