This True TS-23FG-HC~FGD01 reach-in freezer is perfect for grocery or convenience stores that want to merchandise items. Its tempered glass door provides a full view of products without needing to open the door, and LED interior lights further improve visibility into the cabinet. A door lock prevents unauthorized access, while magnetic gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out. In the cabinet, three PVC-coated shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate various sized products.
Constructed of stainless steel, the exterior and interior of this freezer are durable and corrosion resistant. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet, and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains a constant temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit, which is ideal for ice cream and frozen foods. The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the True TS-23FG-HC~FGD01 reach-in freezer, facilitating cleanup and product stocking. High-volume airflow is created by the evaporator fan motors and large blades for quick temperature recovery, while airflow guards prevent products from blocking the consistent flow of air.
- 3 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various products
- LED interior lights provide product visibility
- Stainless steel exterior and interior resist corrosion and are durable for commercial use
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the unit
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail gives the unit stability
- 4-in.-diameter castors enable movement
- Triple-pane, thermal glass door provides full visibility while keeping cold air in the cabinet
- Standard lock prevents unauthorized access
- 15-in. extruded aluminum handle ensures opening the door is comfortable
- Magnetic gaskets create a positive seal and prevent cold-air leaks
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system is convenient to service and clean
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Maintained operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Automatic defrost system keeps the unit running properly
- Airflow guards prevent products from blocking the flow of air
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
|Depth (in)||29 7/8|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor; additional 2 year warranty on compressor|
There are no reviews yet.