The True TS-49FG-HC~FGD01 two-section freezer has triple-pane glass in the doors, enabling users to find what they are looking for before opening the cabinet door and letting cold air out. Interior lighting increases visibility and enhances food presentation, while product can be stored on six adjustable, coated shelves. With the shelves’ wire design, air is encouraged to flow between gaps and completely cool each item, as airflow guards at the rear prevent users from storing product in the path of airflow.
To hold ice cream and other frozen food, the temperature stays at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be checked by employees on the exterior display. The refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant—an environmentally friendly alternative to more traditional options and the condensing unit is mounted on the bottom of the freezer for maintenance access. In this position, the condensing unit operates in the coolest area of the kitchen. The defrost system in this True TS-49FG-HC~FGD01 reach-in freezer eliminates frost that develops from freezing condensate water, and this defrost cycle operates automatically, initiating with a timer and shutting off when the temperature reaches the correct level.
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Rear airflow guards prevent users from accidentally storing items in the airflow path
- LED cabinet lighting for visibility
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior increases durability
- Triple-pane, thermal glass doors showcase stored items
- Self-closing door retains cold air
- 15-in. door handles
- Removable, 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets
- Stainless steel exterior front, doors, and sides
- GalFan-coated steel exterior back
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation improves structural strength
- 4-in. castors have a locking front set
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
High-capacity Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Digital temperature display on the exterior
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fan motors are electronically commutated to reduce energy use and heat production
- Corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated evaporator
- Condensing unit is bottom mounted in the coolest area of the kitchen
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated automatic defrost
|Depth (in)||29 3/4|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor; additional 2 year warranty on compressor|
|Width (in)||54 1/8|
There are no reviews yet.