The True TS-49G-HC~FGD01 reach-in refrigerator has thermal, double-pane glass doors and LED interior lights that enable users to see products without opening the door. Aluminum handles ease door openings, while locks are provided to deter unauthorized access to products. Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks, and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet. Ensuring the unit is durable, eases cleaning, and resists corrosion, the exterior and interior are made of stainless steel.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the unit, ideal for warm environments because hot air rises. Products on the bottom shelf are slightly raised so users do not have to stoop to reach them. When the door opens, the evaporator fan motor and blades create a low-velocity, high-volume airflow to get levels back to the holding temperature, which can be set between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To maintain cool temperatures, the True TS-49G-HC~FGD01 reach-in refrigerator has a capillary tube system that uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel interior eases cleaning
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place throughout the cabinet to retain cold air
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is powder coated for corrosion resistance
- 4-in.-diameter castors have locks on front set
- 2 thermal, double-pane glass doors self-close
- 15-in. extruded aluminum door handles
- Door locks prevent unauthorized content access
- Removable magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- 6 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lighting ensures users can see products
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs through the self-contained capillary tube system
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated fan motors save energy and reduce heat production
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit is ideal for hot environments since warm air rises
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|