For durability and dent resistance, the True TS-72F-HC three-section reach-in freezer’s exterior front, sides, doors, and interior liner and floor are made of stainless steel, while the freezer’s back is made of GalFan-coated steel to resist corrosion. In the cabinet, nine PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments. Its three doors are self-closing to trap cold air inside, and their 12-inch-long handles are recessed, so they do not take up aisle space.
To retain cold air, the entire cabinet structure is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, and its self-contained, capillary tube refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cool. An extra-large evaporator coil is balanced with a high-horsepower condenser to maintain the temperature of the True TS-72F-HC three-section freezer at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, and it can hold open food products since it is NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant.
- 9 PVC-coated wire shelves come with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf
- Safety-shielded LED lights enhance interior visibility
- Rocker switch above doors controls interior lighting
- Interior liner and floor are made of stainless steel to provide strength and simplify cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and doors are durable and rust resistant
- Unit’s back is made of GalFan-coated steel for corrosion resistance
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, adding structure and retaining cold air
- Doors have 12-in.-long recessed handles
- Self-closing doors keep cold air in the cabinet
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Exterior solar, digital temperature display
- Self-contained, capillary tube refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Sealed, self-lubricated evaporator fan motors and large fan blades efficiently move air for fast temperature recovery
- Rear airflow guards prevent product from being placed in the airflow path
- Bottom-mounted, dual condensing unit operates in the coolest area of the kitchen
|Depth (in)||29 1/2|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; additional 2 years on compressor|
|Width (in)||78 3/8|
There are no reviews yet.