In the True TSD-33G-HC-LD TSD series reach-in refrigerator, six adjustable, PVC-coated shelves hold products, and for visibility, LED lighting illuminates the interior, ensuring staff members can see stored items through the glass doors. These doors open with 12-inch-long handles and counterbalanced, smooth-glide designs. Made of stainless steel and thermal glass, the doors have a durable construction, and to resist corrosion, this unit has anodized aluminum sides and a GalFan-coated steel back. A heavy-duty frame rail and polyurethane insulation reinforce the structure and prevent warps. Cleanup is efficient because the stainless steel floor has rounded corners, eliminating crevices where debris could get trapped.
Operators can set the internal temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Mounted in the bottom, the condensing unit in this True TSD-33G-HC-LD two-section refrigerator runs in the coolest space in the kitchen, and its location elevates the interior floor to a comfortable loading and unloading height. The evaporator is epoxy coated to resist corrosion.
- Part of the TSD series
- 6 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lighting enhances visibility
- Stainless steel front and double-pane glass doors
- Self-closing door design prevents warm air from getting sucked into the cabinet
- Durable, anodized aluminum sides and GalFan-coated steel back
- Strong, welded frame rail
- Foamed-in-place insulation retains cold air
- Interior liner is clear-coated aluminum, while interior floor is stainless steel
- Coved floor corners do not have crevices that trap debris
- 6-in. legs elevate the unit
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- External temperature display
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
- Bottom mounted to keep the compressor in the coolest area of the kitchen
- Interior floor is raised to create a comfortable shelf height
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
There are no reviews yet.