True Refrigeration TSSU-48-18M-B-FGLID-HC Description
The True TSSU-48-18M-B-FGLID-HC food prep table features a flat glass lid over 18 food pans, keeping cold air inside while showing food stored in the top. Each of the 18 food pans are constructed of polycarbonate to resist breaking and chipping, and a 61/8-in.-wide cutting board spans the length of the unit, creating a space to chop ingredients and top sandwiches and salads.
The cabinet is accessible through two solid stainless steel doors, each with a one-piece magnetic gasket and 12-inch handle. Since these handles have a recessed design, they do not interfere with people working on the top. Clear-coated aluminum lines the interior, and aluminum pilasters support four PVC-coated wire shelves. For cleaning, the floor is constructed of stainless steel and rounded corners do not catch debris.
This unit features a self-contained refrigeration unit that cools pans in the top and items in the cabinet. Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant runs through capillary tubes to cool the unit to a set temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold air is moved through the cabinet by large fan blades, evenly cooling contents. Reducing maintenance needs, the evaporator is coated in rust-resistant epoxy, and the fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating. When the TSSU-48-18M-B-FGLID-HC prep table needs repair, the slide-out condensing unit is accessible from the back.
- Flat glass lid provides product visibility and cold air retention
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is durable and corrosion resistant
- Large fan blades for low-velocity air movement
- Fan motor requires little maintenance, since it is sealed and self-lubricating
- Condenser is accessible through the back of the table for maintenance
- High-density polyurethane insulates cabinet and doors
- Each door has a 12-in. recessed handle with a sheet metal interlock for permanent attachment
- One-piece magnetic door gaskets are removable
- Self-closing doors can stay open at 90 degrees
- Front, top, ends, and door exterior are made of stainless steel with matching aluminum back
- Clear-coated aluminum interior has a stainless steel floor
- Floor corners are coved to ease cleanup
- 5-in. castors mobilize the unit
- Includes 4 PVC-coated wire shelves
- Shelves include chrome-plated shelf clips and are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Includes (18) sixth-size clear polycarbonate food pans
- Full-length polyethylene cutting board is 61/8 in. wide
- ADA-compliant height
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cutting board: 485/16 in. L x 61/8 in. W x 1/2 in. H
- Shelves: 219/16 in. L x 16 in. W
- Sixth-size pans: 67/8 in. L x 61/4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Overall: 485/16 in. W x 351/16 in. D x 381/16 in. H
- 5.8 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (18) 1/6 size (4″D) poly pans, heavy-duty flat glass lid, 5-3/8″D cutting board, (2) full doors, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.