True Refrigeration TSSU-48-18M-B-HC Description
This True TSSU-48-18M-B-HC mega-top food prep table includes an 87⁄8-inch-wide polyethylene cutting board that runs the full length of the equipment’s countertop, giving staff a sanitary and convenient spot to prep ingredients and assemble dishes. To organize sandwich and salad toppings, 18 sixth-size pans are included in the top compartment, and although these pans are 4 inches deep, the prep table also accommodates 6-inch-deep pans. When not using ingredients, an insulated lid can be pulled over them to keep products cold and fresh.
For rust resistance, this prep table’s exterior is constructed of stainless, coated steel. Both cabinet doors have 12-inch handles for comfortable opening and a self-closing mechanism that activates under 90 degrees. Inside the cabinet, plenty of chilled space accommodates supplies and ingredients, and four shelves are adjustable and removable to fit various objects. Aluminum lines the interior, while the floor is stainless steel for quick cleanup. This floor’s corners are not sharp, enabling a cloth to remove debris without difficulty.
A powerful, factory-balanced refrigeration system keeps the contents chilled at a set temperature ranging from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. To provide quick recovery and accurate temperatures, the True TSSU-48-18M-B-HC prep table contains a large evaporator fan and a capillary tube that meters R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant—a natural alternative to the man-made chemicals used traditionally.
- 87⁄8-in.-wide polyethylene cutting board runs the entire countertop length to provide a sanitary prep surface
- Foam-insulated lid preserves food’s freshness and minimizes condensation
- Includes 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep polycarbonate food pans for holding and organizing ingredients
- Countertop pan rail also accommodates 6-in.-deep food pans (sold separately)
- Capillary tubes regulate refrigerant flow to respond to changing temperatures
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Large evaporator fan blades create a low-velocity, high-volume airflow
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is a natural, environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional synthetic refrigerants
- 4 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- 16 chrome-plated shelf clips are included for mounting shelves
- Rugged stainless steel front, top, and ends can withstand day-to-day conditions in busy kitchens
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane for energy efficiency and structural reinforcement
- Doors form a positive cabinet seal because they have magnetic gaskets
- 12-in. long, recessed handles remain attached for the life of the unit
- Self-closing door mechanism under 90 degrees and stay-open feature past 90 degrees
- Clear-coated aluminum interior quickly wipes clean
- Stainless steel floors have coved corners so spills and debris can be efficiently cleaned
- Fitted with 5-in. stem castors so unit can be repositioned
- Condensing unit slides out the back of the cabinet, giving service technicians convenient access
Dimensions & Utilities
- Sixth-size pans: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Shelves: 219⁄16 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 485⁄16 in. W x 351⁄16 in. D x 4615⁄32 in. H
- 5.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (18) 1/6 size (4″D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 8-7/8″D cutting board, (2) full doors, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.