True Refrigeration TSSU-60-10-ADA-HC Description
The True TSSU-60-10-ADA-HC prep table keeps toppings and other stored items at food-safe temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can set the temperature to run at a level that suits their application, and to produce cold air, capillary tubes regulate the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Large fans then blow the cold air around the cabinet, consistently cooling ingredients. For durability, fan motors are sealed to keep out debris and self-lubricating to reduce maintenance needs. When the unit requires cleaning or servicing, the condenser conveniently slides out from the back.
For topping salads and sandwiches, a polyethylene cutting board-measuring 113/4 inches wide-spans the length of the unit. This cutting board provides a durable surface for prepping food and can be removed for cleaning and sanitizing. Although the countertop prep area comes with 10 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans, it can also hold food pans as deep as 6 inches, which are sold separately. To hold snacks and ingredients that do not need to be refrigerated, 2111/32 inches of counterspace is integrated into the top beside the food pans. The working height of this unit is 34 inches, so it complies with ADA standards.
Because the True TSSU-60-10-ADA-HC prep table has a refrigerated cabinet base, additional ingredients can be stored. Its interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum and has four heavy-duty shelves coated in durable PVC to resist corrosion. Magnetic gaskets on the doors keep them sealed shut, minimizing cold-air leaks. The doors are self-closing to prevent them from accidentally being left open and will also stay open at 90 degrees to facilitate stocking and grabbing product.
- ADA-compliant, 34-in. working height
- Full-length cutting board is 113/4 in. wide
- Board has a 1-piece, sanitary white polyethylene construction
- Comes with 10 sixth-size, clear polycarbonate food pans that are break resistant
- Accommodates food pans as deep as 6 in. (sold separately)
- Hood and lid protect pan ingredients against contamination
- Removable hood, lid, and cutting board
- 2111/32-in. space on the right for snacks and prep supplies
- 2 self-closing, swinging doors provide access to interior
- Doors stay open at 90 degrees for loading and unloading
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves are heavy duty and adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Refrigerated with a capillary tube system and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Lid and hood are insulated to maintain temperatures
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Interior liner is clear-coated aluminum
- Stainless steel exterior front, tops, and ends
- Exterior back is made of steel and coated in corrosion-resistant GalFan
- 4 castors with a 3-in. diameter
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 271/2 in. W x 16 in. D
- Cutting board: 605/16 in. W x 113/4 in. D x 1/2 in. H
- Sixth-size pans: 67/8 in. L x 61/4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Overall: 605/16 in. W x 311/16 in. D x 4011/16 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Sandwich/Salad Unit, 34″ work surface height, (10) 1/6 size (4″D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4″D cutting board, (2) full doors, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ADA Compliant, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.