True Refrigeration TSSU-72-16-HC Description
The True TSSU-72-16-HC food prep table has a self-contained refrigeration system with a capillary tube system that is factory engineered and compatible with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Its energy-efficient design is factory balanced, with guided airflow that provides consistent food pan and cabinet interior temperatures. The sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and large fan blades achieve low-velocity and high-volume airflow. This forced-air design is patented and holds a set product temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The condensing unit is accessible from the back of the cabinet and slides out for maintenance.
The True TSSU-72-16-HC sandwich and salad prep table has a full-length, 113/4-inch-deep cutting board, so it is best suited for preparing sandwiches and salads. The white polyethylene cutting board is also removable, which enables it to be a sanitary prep surface. For a total of 16 food pans, the ingredient storage compartment on top holds two rows of sixth-size food pans with eight pans in each row. This unit includes a full set of food pans that are clear polycarbonate and 4 inches deep. The cabinet base is equipped with six PVC-coated wire shelves that enable users to customize additional ingredient storage. The base is accessed through solid swinging doors that are self-closing but stay open past 90 degrees to facilitate the loading and unloading of product.
- Exterior constructed of stainless steel with a steel back coated in corrosion-resistant GalFan
- Clear-coated aluminum liner with a stainless steel floor in the interior
- Coved corners do not gather debris to facilitate cleaning
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to maintain interior temperatures
- Positive-seal, self-closing doors swing within cabinet dimensions
- Doors stay open past 90 degrees to facilitate product loading and unloading
- 12-in.-long recessed handle permanently foamed-in-place on each door
- Magnetic door gaskets of 1-piece construction are removable without tools
- Work surface has height of 36 in.
- Unit comes equipped with 16 sixth-size food pans made of polycarbonate
- Removable, insulated lid and hood keep pan maintain cool temperatures in the pans
- Countertop pan opening design fits varying pan configurations with available pan divider bars (pans sold separately)
- Full-length, removable cutting board measures 113/4 in. deep and 1/2 in. thick
- 6 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system is self-contained
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coated corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Guided airflow that provides consistent food pan and cabinet interior temperature
- Sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades produce effective, high-volume airflow
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Condensing unit slides out from the back of the cabinet for servicing
Dimensions & Utilities
- Right and left shelves: 219/16 in. L x 16 in. D
- Center shelves: 231/2 in. L x 16 in. D
- Overall: 723/8 in. W x 311/8 in. D x 43 in. H
- 7.2 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (16) 1/6 size (4″D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4″D cutting board, (3) full doors, (6) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.