True Refrigeration TSSU-72-30M-B-ST-ADA-HC
The True TSSU-72-30M-B-ST-ADA-HC prep table uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures, which can be set by the operator to run as low as 33 degrees Fahrenheit or as high as 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Coated in epoxy, the evaporator is resistant to corrosion, and users can access the condenser from the rear for maintenance since it has a convenient slide-out design.
Because this sandwich and salad prep table is a mega-top unit, it is deeper than standard units to create space for an additional row of pans. It comes with 30 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans made of polycarbonate, and if used with pan adapter bars, the compartment can hold any pan configuration with pans as deep as 6 inches. Retaining cold air, a hood and lid assembly cover the top pan section to maintain freshness and prevent built-up condensation. An 87/8-inch-deep cutting board spans the length of the front, providing prepping space for ingredients and assembly space for salads and sandwiches.
A refrigerated base in this True TSSU-72-30M-B-ST-ADA-HC prep table maximizes floor space by creating storage for additional ingredients. It has four wire shelves that encourage even airflow through their gaps and are adjustable for flexibility with different products. Because the interior liner is made of clear-coated aluminum, it resists corrosion, dents, and scratches. Constructed of stainless steel, the floor is also durable and quick to wipe down, while the corners in the unit are coved, eliminating crevices that could trap debris and harbor bacteria.
- Top section comes with 30 sixth-size, clear polycarbonate pans
- Stainless steel hood and lid assembly is foam insulated to retain cold air, preserving ingredient freshness and minimizing condensation
- Removable, 87/8-in.-deep cutting board across the front provides a place for prepping and assembling
- ADA-compliant, 34-in. working height
- Base stores items on 6 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Interior liner is made of clear-coated aluminum that resists corrosion
- Floor is made of quick-to-clean stainless steel
- Corners have a coved design that eliminates debris-trapping crevices
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane cabinet insulation improves structural strength and retains cold air
- 3-in. castors
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Large fan blades are designed to evenly distribute cold air with high-volume, low-velocity airflow
- Evaporator resists corrosion since it is epoxy coated
- Rear-accessible, slide-out condenser
Dimensions & Utilities
- Pans: 67/8 in. L x 61/4 in. W x 4 in. D
- 2 right and 2 left shelves: 219/16 in. W x 16 in. D
- 2 center shelves: 231/2 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 723/8 in. W x 351/8 in. D x 443/8 in. H
- 7.2 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, 34″ work surface height, (30) 1/6 (4″D) poly pans, (2) stainless steel covers, 8-7/8″D cutting board, (3) doors, (6) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ADA Compliant, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.