True Refrigeration TUC-48F-D-4-HC~SPEC3 Description
Fitted with a heavy-duty, all-metal handle, all four drawers on the True TUC-48F-D-4-HC~SPEC3 Spec Series undercounter freezer are comfortable to open, and each drawer can accommodate one third-size and one half-size pan or one 12-inch by 18-inch by 6-inch food storage box. The drawer slides and rollers are removable without tools and constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, while the detachable, magnetic drawer gaskets simplify the cleaning process.
The drawer frames, facing, and liners of the True TUC-48F-D-4-HC~SPEC3 undercounter are constructed of stainless steel, and its back, front, top, and sides are also made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance. Its front set of 5-inch-diameter stem castors is equipped with locks and create a work surface height of 36 inches. Because the unit is insulated with high-density polyurethane, cold air is trapped inside, and an operating temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Drawers each accommodate 1 third-size and 1 half-size pan or 1 full-size, 6-in.-deep food storage box
- Durable, all-metal drawer handles
- Stainless steel drawer slides and rollers are removable without tools
- Detachable, magnetic drawer gaskets seal in cold air
- Drawer frames are constructed of stainless steel
- Stainless steel exterior drawer facings and interior liners
- Interior has a stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners
- Exterior is made with a stainless steel back, front, top, and sides
- Front set of 5-in.-diameter stem castors is equipped with locks
- Work surface height of 36 in.
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to prevent cold air from leaking out
- Front of 16-ga. countertop lines up flush with drawer fronts
High-capacity Refrigeration System
- Digital display has electronic temperature control
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Slide-out condensing unit access available from back of cabinet
- Guided airflow uniformly distributes cold air to maintain set temperature
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and terminated
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Condenser fan motors and electronically commutated evaporator efficiently operate with little heat production and energy use
- Evaporator has epoxy coating to eliminate potential corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 483/8 in. W x 3215/16 in. D x 36 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Undercounter Freezer, -10°F, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top, (4) drawers each accommodates 12″ x 18″ x 6″ pan (NOT included), steel handles, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.