True Refrigeration TUC-48F-HC~SPEC3 Description
The epoxy coating on the True TUC-48F-HC~SPEC3 Spec Series undercounter freezer’s evaporator reduces corrosion potential, and on the front, an electronic temperature control with a digital display enables users to monitor the set level. Operating at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit is great for frozen food and ice cream. Airflow in the cabinet is guided, evenly cooling the entire unit to maintain this set temperature. Because the condenser slides out from the back of the cabinet, it is accessible for cleaning and maintenance.
In the cabinet, stored items are held on four wire shelves that have gaps to encourage airflow around product. The shelves are PVC coated to resist corrosion, and they can be adjusted to accommodate different items. Made of stainless steel, the interior liner and floor are heavy duty and rust resistant, and the interior is effortless to wipe down with coved corners that do not trap debris. The entire cabinet and solid doors have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that keeps cold air inside around the stored product.
To facilitate stocking the interior, the doors of this True TUC-48F-HC~SPEC3 undercounter freezer have a 90-degree stay-open feature. The door handles are constructed completely of metal, while locks secure the product inside the freezer. For cold-air retention, the doors self-close at less than 90 degrees.
- Part of the Spec Series
- 4 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable
- Front of doors are flush with front of 16-ga. countertop
- (2) 20-ga. doors self-close to prevent cold air from escaping rapidly
- Stay-open feature on doors keeps them open at 90 degrees for loading
- Door handles are constructed of metal for lasting strength
- Lock on doors reduce access to authorized users
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, sides, and back
- Interior lined with stainless steel that streamlines cleanup
- Coved corners on stainless steel floor eliminate crevices from trapping debris
- Polyurethane insulation seals cold air inside and increases structural strength
- Front set of 5-in.-diameter stem castors have locks
- Work surface height of 36 in.
Factory-balanced Refrigeration System
- Electronic temperature control with a digital display
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Guided airflow evenly distributes cold air and provides uniform product temperatures
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Defrost system turns on and off automatically with time initiation and termination
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors efficiently move air while reducing energy use and production of heat
- Maintenance access for slide-out condensing unit is located in back of cabinet
- Epoxy coating on evaporator minimizes corrosion potential
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 219/16 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 483/8 in. W x 3215/16 in. D x 36 in. H
- 3.2 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Undercounter Freezer, -10°F, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top, (2) heavy-duty stainless steel doors, steel handles, door lock standard, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.