True Refrigeration TUC-60-32D-2-HC~SPEC3 Description
Uniform product temperatures in the True TUC-60-32D-2-HC~SPEC1 Spec Series drawered refrigerator are maintained by the refrigeration system’s guided airflow. Its fan motors are electronically commutated to produce less heat and consume less energy than former models. Simplifying maintenance, the front grille slides out for condensing unit access.
When cleaning the floor beneath the True TUC-60-32D-2-HC~SPEC1 drawered undercounter refrigerator, the unit can be rolled out of place with four stem castors. Locks are provided on the front set, and the 5-inch castors raise the working height to 36 inches. The solid door, cabinet structure, and drawer facings are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane. Stainless steel lines the interior, which also contains a coved stainless steel floor, while shelf support pilasters and the cabinet interior are made of the same material. Users can adjust the shelves up and down on 1/2-inch increments.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Locks provided on the front set of the 5-in.-diameter stem castors
- Work surface height measures 36 in.
- Stainless steel-lined interior and coved stainless steel floor
- Solid door, cabinet structure, and drawer facings are foamed-in-place by polyurethane
- Exterior sides, front, top, and back are stainless steel
- Shelf support pilasters and cabinet interior are the same material
- Users can adjust shelves on 1/2-in. increments
- Electronic temperature control and digital display
- Magnetic drawer and door gaskets are 1 piece and are removable
- Door and drawers are fitted with all-metal handles
- Each drawer accommodates (2) 12-in. L x 20-in. W x 8-in. D food pans (sold separately)
- Stainless steel facings, liners, and drawer frames
- Door has positive seal and swings within dimensions of cabinet
- Drawer rollers and slides are constructed of stainless steel and removable without tools
- Door section equipped with standard lock
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uniform product temperatures maintained by guided airflow
- Front grille slides out for condensing unit access
- Electronically commutated motors produce less heat and use less energy than former models
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant used by capillary tube system
Dimensions & Utilities
- 2 shelves: 171/4 in. L x 28 in. D
- Overall: 601/4 in. W x 35 in. D x 36 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Deep Undercounter Refrigerator, 33 – 38°F, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top, (1) heavy-duty stainless steel door, (2) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, (2) drawers each, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 8″ food pans (NOT included), steel handles, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/10 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.