True Refrigeration TUC-60-LP-HC~SPEC3 Description
The low-profile design of the True TUC-60-LP-HC~SPEC1 Spec Series refrigerator enables the unit to slide under custom-built countertops. It comes with four PVC-coated wire shelves, which include four chrome-plated clips each and are adjustable in 1/2-inch increments. Made of stainless steel, the cabinet has coved interior corners and is insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane. Equipped with locks, both doors are stainless steel with an aluminum liner and positive-seal, self-closing technology, enabling them to stay open at 90 degrees when needed. These doors swing open within cabinet dimensions, and the gaskets are removable without tools.
Fitted with a factory-balanced refrigeration system, the True TUC-60-LP-HC~SPEC1 undercounter refrigerator maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and provides guided airflow for uniform temperatures. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors reduce energy consumption while operating at high-peak efficiencies, and the capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-a more eco-friendly alternative to other refrigerant options. The refrigerator has an electrically heated condensate pan, and the condenser can be conveniently cleaned by sliding it out from the back.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Cabinet constructed of stainless steel
- Doors made of stainless steel with an aluminum-lined interior
- Controlled with electronic digital temperature display
- Evaporator is epoxy coated for rust resistance
- Factory-engineered capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Includes 4 shelves that are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated clips per shelf
- Cabinet and doors insulated with high-density polyurethane
- Self-closing doors swing within cabinet dimensions and feature 90-degree, stay-open technology
- Magnetic door gaskets of 1-piece construction can be removed and cleaned
- Fan motors reduce energy consumption and move air consistently
- Includes an electronically heated condensate pan
- Condensing unit access is located in back and slides out with ease
- Dual swivel castors are 11/2 in. diameter
- Work surface height is 317/8 in.
- Heavy-duty, 16-ga. top
- 20-ga. doors
- Countertop front is flush with front of doors
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 271/2 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 603/8 in. W x 3215/16 in. D x 317/8 in. H
- 4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator, 31-7/8″ counter height, 33 – 38°F, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top, (2) heavy-duty stainless steel doors, steel handles, door lock standard, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel sides & back, stainless steel interior, 1-1/2″ dual swivel castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.