True Refrigeration TUC-60D-2-HC~SPEC3 Description
The True TUC-60D-2-HC~SPEC1 Spec Series undercounter refrigerator is made of high-quality materials and has an oversized refrigeration system that provides cold temperatures and low utility costs. Equipped with guided airflow technology, this unit maintains a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is constructed of stainless steel and insulated with polyurethane. Evaporator and condenser fan motors move consistent volumes of air to reduce energy consumption and provide motor reliability, while the condenser unit in the rear slides out effortlessly for maintenance.
Fitted with 5-inch-diameter castors, the True TUC-60D-2-HC~SPEC1 two-section undercounter refrigerator has a 36-inch work surface height. Drawers are lined with aluminum to match cabinet interior and support a wide range of pan sizes with divider bars. Because the magnetic drawer and door gaskets have a one-piece construction, they are removable without tools for streamlined cleaning. The door is self-closing and has a 90-degree, stay-open feature to facilitate stocking.
To support products, four heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are inside and can be adjusted in 1/2-inch increments. Each shelf comes with four chrome-plated clips, and shelf support pilasters are made of the same material as the cabinet’s interior. This unit includes a digital display that is useful for electronic temperature control.
- Part of the Spec Series
- 15.5-cu-ft. interior space
- Designed for undercounter use
- Factory-engineered capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors produce little heat
- Condensing unit can be accessed from back of cabinet
- Exterior made of stainless steel and interior is lined with stainless steel
- Cabinets and drawers insulated with high-density polyurethane
- 5-in.-diameter stem castors with front locks
- 36-in. work surface height
- Drawers can be located at any section of cabinet if specified before ordering
- Self-closing door has lock and opens within cabinet dimensions
- 90-degree, stay-open door feature facilitates stocking
- Drawers can hold 1 full-size, 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. food pan (sold separately) or numerous smaller pans with pan divider
- Magnetic gaskets can be removed without tools for cleaning
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated clips per shelf included
- Support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior
- Heavy-duty, 16-ga. top and 20-ga. stainless steel door
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate corrosion
- Electronic temperature control with digital display
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 271/2 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 603/8 in. W x 3215/16 in. D x 36 in. H
- 4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Undercounter Refrigerator, 33 – 38°F, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top, (1) heavy-duty stainless steel door with lock, (2) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, (2) drawers each, accommodates (1) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ food pan (NOT included), steel handles, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.