True Refrigeration TUC-60D-2-LP-HC Description
The True TUC-60D-2-LP-HC undercounter refrigerator has a low-profile design for sliding under custom countertops. Built with high-quality, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and a GalFan-coated steel back, this unit is ideal for food preservation. Its capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-a more eco-friendly alternative to other refrigerants. Maintaining a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the guided airflow system ensures that product temperatures are uniform throughout for best food storage. For convenient maintenance, the condensing unit in the back of the cabinet slides out for accessibility.
For superior insulation, the entire cabinet structure, solid door, and drawer facings are foamed in place with high-density polyurethane. This unit is equipped with 11/2-inch-diameter dual swivel castors and has a surface height of 317/8 inches. Each door and drawer is fitted with 12-inch-long, recessed handles that are held together with a steel metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment. Constructed of stainless steel, the door, drawer slides, and rollers have an aluminum liner that matches the cabinet’s interior. The magnetic door gaskets have a one-piece construction for efficient removal, while the positive-seal, self-closing door has a 90-degree, stay-open feature to streamline stocking.
Adjustable in 1/2-inch increments, four heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves support product, and four chrome-plated clips come with each shelf. This True TUC-60D-2-LP-HC undercounter refrigerator has shelf support pilasters that are made of the same material as the cabinet’s interior. Each drawer in the unit can accommodate one full-size, 12-inch by 20-inch by 6-inch food pan, which is not included, and pan divider bars ensure the drawer can hold several varying sizes as well.
- Designed to slide under countertops
- High-quality material for food preservation
- Operating temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors
- Condensing unit slides out for efficient maintenance
- Guided airflow provides uniform temperatures
- Exterior constructed of stainless steel
- Interior made of clear-coated aluminum liner
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Cabinet structure, solid door, and drawer facings are insulated with high-density polyurethane
- Includes 11/2-in. castors for convenient placement
- Work surface height is 317/8 in.
- Door can be assembled at any section if mentioned upon ordering
- 2 removable drawers have stainless steel facings, liners, and frames
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum liner on doors
- Each positive-seal, self-closing door has a 90-degree, stay-open feature
- 12-in.-long, recessed door and drawer handles are foamed in place with sheet metal
- Magnetic door gaskets of 1-piece construction
- 4 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments and include 4 chrome-plated clips per shelf
- Drawers accommodate 1 full-size, 12-in. L x 20-in. W x 6-in. D food pan each (sold separately) or smaller pans with pan divider bars
- Epoxy-coated evaporator to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Unit pre-wired at factory
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 271/2 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 603/8 in. W x 311/16 in. D x 317/8 in. H
- 4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator, 31-7/8″ counter height, 33 – 38°F, (1) stainless steel door, (2) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, (2) drawers each, accommodates (1) 12″ x 20″ x 6″ food pan (NOT included), stainless steel front, top & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 1-1/2″ dual swivel castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.