True Refrigeration TUC-60G-LP-HC~FGD01 Description
Because of its low-profile design, the True TUC-60G-LP-HC~FGD01 undercounter refrigerator is great for sliding under countertops. Equipped with two sections and doors, this unit has a high-capacity refrigeration system that holds a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and uniform temperatures are provided throughout the interior with factory-balanced technology. Its capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-a more eco-friendly alternative to other options. The epoxy-coated, electronically commutated evaporator and rear-access condenser fan motors operate at high-peak efficiencies, providing a consistent volume of airflow.
This True TUC-60G-LP-HC~FGD01 refrigerator features a stainless steel exterior with a GalFan-coated steel back and a clear-coated, aluminum-lined interior. Cold temperatures are maintained because of the high-density polyurethane insulation and low-e, double-pane glass doors. Fitted with 12-inch-long aluminum handles, both doors are self-closing and can stay open 90 degrees for efficient loading and unloading. Adjustable in 1/2-inch increments, four PVC-coated wire shelves can hold product, and each shelf has four chrome-plated shelf clips to secure them in place. Its safety-shielded, LED-lighted cabinet comes with 11/2-inch-diameter dual swivel castors and has a 317/8-inch work surface height.
- 15.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Designed to slide underneath countertops
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- LED interior lighting is safety shielded
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Shelves include 4 chrome-plated clips each
- Low-e, double-pane glass doors are thermal insulated
- Self-closing doors fitted with 12-in.-long, extruded aluminum handle and frame
- Doors include 90-degree, stay-open feature and swing within cabinet dimensions
- Magnetic gaskets are removable for cleaning
- Guided airflow provides uniform temperatures throughout
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Condensing unit slides out for convenient cleaning
- Fan motors provide consistent air volume and produce little heat
- Capillary tube system uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Stainless steel exterior with corrosion-resistant, GalFan-coated steel back
- Clear-coated, aluminum-lined interior with stainless steel floor and coved corners
- Cabinet is foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- Dual swivel castors have 11/2 in. diameter
- Work surface height of 317/8 in.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 211/2 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 603/8 in. W x 315/8 in. D x 317/8 in. H
- 4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator, framed glass door version 01, 31-7/8″ counter height, 33 – 38°F, (2) Low-E glass doors, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, stainless steel top & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 1-1/2″ dual swivel castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.