The True TUC-67D-4 refrigerator fits under counters and maintains a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its high-capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and provides guided airflow for consistently cold product. Coated with epoxy, the evaporator and condenser fan motors are rust resistant and reduce energy usage, ensuring high reliability and a dependable volume of air. For efficient maintenance, the condensing unit is located behind the front grill and slides out effortlessly. The refrigerator is made of attractive stainless steel with a corrosion-resistant, GalFan-coated steel back and a clear-coated aluminum liner with coved floor corners. To trap cold air inside, the entire cabinet and drawer structure is insulated with high-density polyurethane.
Drawers on the True TUC-67D-4 undercounter refrigerator are constructed of and lined with stainless steel, and each drawer is fitted with a 12-inch-long, recessed handle that is fused together with a sheet metal interlock. The magnetic gaskets and heavy-duty drawer slides and rollers can be removed without tools for cleaning. Each drawer accommodates two 12-inch-long by 20-inch-wide by 8-inch-deep food pans or smaller variations separated with available divider bars, which are sold separately.
- Accommodates (2) 12 in. L x 20 in. W x 8 in. D food pans or smaller pans with available divider bars (sold separately)
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Cabinet made of stainless steel
- GalFan-coated steel back
- Cabinets lined with clear-coated aluminum
- Drawers made of stainless steel
- 1-piece construction magnetic gaskets
- Drawer slides and rollers removable without tools for efficient maintenance
- 12-in.-long, recessed handle and drawer foamed together with sheet metal interlock
- 5-in.-diameter stem castors with locks on front set
- Work surface height is 36 in.
- Capillary tube system uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Factory-balanced system with guided airflow
- Motor fans provides consistent air volume
- Condensing unit is accessible from behind front grill and slides out for cleaning
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to prevent corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 671/4 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 36 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Deep Undercounter Refrigerator, 33 – 38°F, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, (4) drawers each, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 8″ pans (NOT included), stainless steel top & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/10 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA