True Refrigeration TWT-44D-2-HC~SPEC3 Description
The True TWT-44D-2-HC~SPEC1 Spec Series worktop refrigerator has a digital display and electronically controlled refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures at 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The factory-engineered capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and guided airflow technology to ensure that temperatures are cool throughout the interior. The fan motors are electronically commutated and provide a constant airflow without generating much heat. Epoxy coating on the evaporator prevents corrosion and the condenser is located behind the front grille for quick access.
The top and backsplash of the True TWT-44D-2-HC~SPEC1 worktop refrigerator have a one-piece construction, so bacteria cannot be trapped in any creases. The cabinet interior has coved corners to prevent food buildup and polyurethane for a high-density insulation. Capable of both moving and remaining still, this unit has lockable castors that are 5 inches in diameter and bring the countertop to a 36-inch height. Accommodating two full-size food pans each, the drawers are fitted with all-metal handles and snap-out, magnetic gaskets. These drawers also support incremental pan sizes with divider pans that are sold separately.
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic temperature control
- Visible, intelligible digital display
- 2 drawers accommodate (2) 12-in.-L x 20-in.-W x 8-in.-D food pans (sold separately)
- Magnetic gaskets removable without tools
- Drawers are each fitted with a 12-in., metal handle
- Countertop front is flush with the front of drawers
- Durable, stainless steel finish
- Top and backsplash are formed together so bacteria cannot get trapped
- Cabinet and drawer facings are foamed in place using polyurethane insulation
- 5-in.-diameter stem castors have a locking front set
- Work surface height is 36 in.
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operates at high peak efficiencies with minimal energy usage
- Electronically commutated fan motors
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to ward off corrosion
- Condensing unit is accessed from behind the front grille
- Heavy-duty, 16-ga. top
- Part of the Spec Series
Dimensions & Utilities
- 44.5 in. W x 35 in. D x 39.5 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Deep Work Top Refrigerator, one-section, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top with rear splash, (2) drawers each, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 8″ pans (not included), steel handles, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel front, sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, front breather, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/10 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.