True Refrigeration TWT-48-HC~SPEC3 Description
The True TWT-48-HC~SPEC3 Spec Series worktop refrigerator has electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. These optimize performance, moving air productively and generating little heat to reduce energy consumption. The cabinet’s factory-balanced refrigeration system maintains a temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit for preserving deli meats, vegetables, or other goods.
The capillary tube system uses R290, a hydrocarbon refrigerant with minimal ozone and global warming impact. Its stainless steel exterior adds durability to the cabinet. For further convenience, the True TWT-48-HC~SPEC3 refrigerator interior has four adjustable shelves. The cabinet’s 5-inch front-locking castors facilitate mobility and access to the back-of-cabinet, slide-out condensing unit.
- Part of the Spec Series line
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Exterior digital temperature display
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and back deter rust and scratches
- Stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners
- 4 adjustable shelves made of PVC-coated wire
- Backsplash defends against rear spillage
- High-density polyurethane insulation is environmentally friendly
- Electronically commutated motors bolster efficiency and productivity
- Rear-accessible condensing unit
- 2 self-closing doors with a 90-degree stay-open feature
- 5-in. castors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.38 in. W x 29.13 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- 3 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Work Top Refrigerator, two-section, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top with rear splash, (2) heavy-duty stainless steel doors, steel handles, door lock standard, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel front, sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.