True Refrigeration TWT-48D-4-HC~SPEC3 Description
The True TWT-48D-4-HC~SPEC3 Spec Series worktop refrigerator is sturdy and reliable. Its factory-engineered capillary tube system uses R290, an environmentally conscious hydrocarbon refrigerant. The cabinet’s refrigeration system keeps the temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure chilled goods stay cold. Its electronically commutated motors improve operations by producing less heat, decreasing energy consumption, and moving consistent volumes of air.
The worktop’s stainless steel components are strong, resisting rust and scratches. Drawers can be removed without tools for convenient cleaning. 5-inch front-locking castors enable operators to relocate the True TWT-48D-4-HC~SPEC3 refrigerator, or to access the rear slide-out condensing unit.
- Part of the Spec Series line
- Self-contained capillary tube system employs environmentally positive refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and back are resilient and scratch resistant
- Stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners facilitate debris removal
- Stainless steel drawer facings, liners, and frames
- Drawers each accommodate (1) 12-in.-long by 18-in.-wide by 6-in.-deep food pan (sold separately)
- Drawers are removable without tools for swift cleaning
- Backsplash deters spills at the rear of the unit
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Electronically commutated motors increase efficiency and productivity
- Rear-located condensing unit
- 5-in. castors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.38 in. W x 29.13 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- 3 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Work Top Refrigerator, two-section, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top with rear splash, (4) drawers each, accommodates (1) 12″ x 18″ x 6″ food storage box (not included), steel handles, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel front, sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.