True Refrigeration TWT-48F-HC~SPEC3 Description
The True TWT-48F-HC~SPEC3 Spec Series worktop freezer has a self-contained capillary tube system using R290, an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three global warming potential (GWP). Its electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors reduce energy consumption and heat production while moving consistent air volumes. The cooling systems keep the temperature steady at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, deterring ice cream or frozen meat spoilage.
Its stainless steel body toughens the freezer and simplifies cleaning. The interior features four adjustable shelves for optimal user customization. The cabinet’s 5-inch front-locking castors empower the user to roll it aside when cleaning up messes, or to access the sliding rear condensing unit.
- Part of the Spec Series line
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally conscious refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and back are durable and can be cleaned swiftly
- Stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners
- Automatic defrost system
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Backsplash protects against spills behind the unit
- High-density polyurethane insulation reduces environmental impact
- Electronically commutated motors boost productivity and efficiency
- Back-of-model condensing unit
- 5-in. castors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.38 in. W x 29.13 in. D x 33.25 in. H
- 3.2 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Work Top Freezer, two-section, -10°F, rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top with splash, (2) heavy-duty stainless steel doors, steel handles, door lock standard, (4) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel front, sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.