True Refrigeration TWT-60-32D-2 Description
The True TWT-60-32D-2-HC worktop refrigerator uses electronically commutated motors to optimize its condenser fan and evaporator, improving air circulation and diminishing heat generation to save energy. This refrigerator employs R290, a coolant with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three global warming potential (GWP). Its refrigeration system is factory balanced and keeps temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mounted, 5-inch front-locking castors enable the True TWT-60-32D-2-HC refrigerator to roll out for maintenance, or for access to the rear-fitted condensing unit. Stainless steel components throughout the cabinet heighten its resilience and resistance to scratches or rust. A combination of drawers and shelves offer multiple storage types, and the drawers can be removed for swift maintenance.
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Stainless steel front, top, and ends add toughness
- Aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor with coved corners simplify debris removal
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally conscious refrigerant
- Stainless steel drawer facings, liners, and frames
- 2 drawers each accommodate (2) 12-in.-long by 20-in.-wide by 8-in.-deep food pans (sold separately)
- Drawers are removable without tools for cleaning
- 2 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable for various products
- Backsplash stops messes from spilling onto the wall
- High-density polyurethane insulation is eco-friendly
- Electronically commutated motors boost overall efficiency and productivity
- Condensing unit is accessible from the rear
- 5-in. castors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60.25 in. W x 32.38 in. D x 33.38 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Deep Work Top Refrigerator, two-section, stainless steel top with rear splash, (1) stainless steel door, (2) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, (2) drawers each, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 8″ pans (not included), stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/10 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, side mount front breather, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.