True Refrigeration TWT-60-32D-2-HC~SPEC3 Description
With a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the True TWT-60-32D-2-HC~SPEC3 Spec Series worktop refrigerator keeps goods chilled. The unit operates using R290, a refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three global warming potential (GWP) for an optimized environmental footprint. Its condenser fan and evaporator motors are electronically commutated for high efficiency and quality air movement with decreased heat and energy drain.
Stainless steel components expedite cleaning and build resilience. A combination of drawers and shelves enable the True TWT-60-32D-2-HC~SPEC3 refrigerator to hold food pans and various materials. Those drawers can be dismounted without tools for cleaning purposes. 5-inch front-locking castors support the user when repositioning the refrigerator.
- Part of the Spec Series line
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses eco-friendly refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 2 drawers each accommodate (2) 12-in.-long by 20-in.-wide by 8-in.-deep food pans (sold separately)
- Drawers can be removed without tools for maintenance
- 2 shelves made of PVC-coated wire
- Shelves are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Backsplash prevents rear spills
- High-density polyurethane insulation keeps temperatures cool
- Electronically commutated motors enhance productivity and efficiency
- Condenser unit behind the front grille slides out
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and back are durable and can be cleaned quickly
- Stainless steel liner and floor with coved corners for debris removal
- Stainless steel drawer facings, liners, and frames
- 5-in. castors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60.25 in. W x 32.38 in. D x 33.38 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
SPEC SERIES Deep Work Top Refrigerator, two-section, SPEC Package 3 includes: 16-ga. stainless steel top with rear splash, (1) heavy-duty stainless steel door with lock, (2) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, (2) drawers each, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 8″ pans (not included), steel handles, electronic temperature control with digital temperature display, stainless steel front, sides & back, stainless steel interior, 5″ castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/10 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, side mount front breather, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.