True Refrigeration TWT-67D-2-HC Description
The True TWT-67D-2 deep worktop refrigerator is a resilient and reliable option for high-volume kitchens with large-capacity needs. Its refrigerant is R290, which has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three global warming potential (GWP). The refrigeration system keeps the overall temperature from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the optimal range for most chilled food.
Inside the condenser fan and evaporator are electronically commutated motors, which enable improved air circulation, decreased heat production, and diminished energy costs. Stainless steel construction adds durability to the cabinet, facilitating quick cleaning. The drawers and shelves can hold various items, from portioned products or bottled goods to pans of leftover or backup food. The entire TWT-67D-2 deep worktop refrigerator is mounted on castors and the front set can be locked.
- 2 drawers each accommodate (2) 12-in.-long by 20-in.-wide by 8-in.-deep food pans(sold separately)
- Drawers can be removed by hand
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Shelves are made of PVC-coated wire
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Built for durability with a stainless steel construction
- Aluminum lined interior and stainless steel floor with coved corners for simple cleaning
- Backsplash contains spills
- High-density, polyurethane insulation is eco-positive
- Electronically commutated motors support refrigerator productivity and efficiency
- Self-contained capillary tube system
- R290 refrigerant has a light environmental footprint
- Condensing unit slides from the back for swift maintenance
- 5-in. castors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 671/4 in. W x 323/8 in. D x 333/8 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Deep Work Top Refrigerator, two-section, stainless steel top with rear splash, stainless steel front & sides, (1) stainless steel door, (2) PVC coated adjustable wire shelves, (2) drawers each, accommodates (2) 12″ x 20″ x 8″ pans (not included), stainless steel aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5″ castors, front breather, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/10 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.